27 September 2010

Plum Perfect

As I mentioned in my "favorite things" post, I'm in love with plum shades of lipstick. We all know that I frequently wear the bold lip, and plum is nice alternative to red, especially as the temperature dips lower and lower here in San Antonio (thank you tropical storms and cold fronts!).
Last night I went to Walmart and picked up Plum Perfect from Maybelline's plum line, went out to the truck and applied a quick swipe, and fell in love with the creamy, deep berry shade. I test wore it around campus today and received several compliments from ladies AND gents, so I think Plum Perfect has earned itself a permanent spot in my beauty arsenal. It may not take the place of red, but it's pretty darn close.

"
Swatch on my hand


Tube, a pretty shade of grape-y purple.

Since it's Maybelline Colorsensational, the color applies true-to-product and crisply with minimal feathering and lasts without significant fading.

Xoxo,
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment