10 August 2011

Bargain for a Buck (Or, More Accurately, $3)

I really like E.L.F because they're a super cheap brand that still has pretty good quality products, and their make up removing wipes are no exception. On an average day, I've got about two coats of mascara on, Milani waterproof liner, eye shadow, and some kind of primer, so taking it all off can sometimes be a bit of an adventure.






I think this is actually a pretty "light" day for make up.
And, OMG, ignore the untamed brow!
E.L.F's make up remover wipes take off all of my make up (gently!) and doesn't leave behind a greasy or tacky residue that other, more expensive brands do. There's also absolutely no stinging whenever I accidentally get it in my eye, which I cringe to admit, happens on a fairly regular basis.







For $3 you get a pack of 20 7x7 wipes, enough to get you through almost three full weeks, assuming you use them every day. These guys are perfect for on-the-go or to store in your car for last minute touch-ups or make up melt downs!

Also, I love that the package has a lid that actually clicks closed so that all the wipes don't dry out by the third time I use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment