09 August 2011

Trophy Wife?



I don't know that I'd say that this polish has me thinking about trophy wives, but it does have me thinking about luxury, so I guess it's not too much of a stretch.
"Trophy Wife" by Essie is a beautiful teal with a slight metallic finish that is just gorgeous on shorter nails. I used three coats to make it fully opaque and then topped it with Orly's Glosser. The slight bubbles that you can see in the finish is from a combination of damaged nail beds (silly me, I had solars for about two months) and my bottle of Glosser getting a wee bit old.




















I'm not really one for only wearing certain colors during specific seasons, but I can see "Trophy Wife" transitioning from Summer into Fall really well, especially paired with neutrals.





No comments:

Post a Comment