10 October 2009

L'Oreal HIP Kohl Liner

When I first saw the Kohl Liner in stores about a year ago, I was a little perplexed by it. Why is in such a tiny packaging and why is it seemingly so expensive? Why is it a powder? What's going on with the brush? I looked at it a few times and finally decided that it wasn't really that expensive and that I may as well give it a try, after all, they had such a gorgeous teal liner, and who doesn't love teal liner?
I recently purchased a burgundy liner from the HIP Kohl Liner line and it is gorgeous. I was hesitant, because I thought the red in it would emphasize eye-redness that many of us get from lack of sleep, and no one wants that. After I tried it, I saw that it was a gorgeous bronzy-brown with a hint of shimmer. For you ladies with the beautiful blues and enchanting greens, this is really going to make your eyes pop. For those of us with the sultry browns, this is going to make the brown clearer and richer.
As a side note, when they say "High Intensity Pigment" (AKA HIP), they mean it. A little bit goes a long way with this liner.







Price: $10.99 (at Target)
Is It Worth It: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment