08 November 2010

Buxom Babe Seeking Buxom Lips

I'm normally not a very big fan of Bare Escentials. A few years ago, I got the Bare Minerals starter kit from my local Sephhora, followed the DVD instructions, and was kind of underwhelmed by the results unless I caked on about an inch of product. I don't know how I discovered the Buxom Lips Full Color lipgloss, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the packaging. As previously stated, I'm an bonafide sucker for cool packaging, and the slim cardstock tubes have pictures of burlesque inspired women, while the tubes themselves are very sleek. There's a lot to be said for clear tubes with silver writing.



Anywho, onto the product. I bought Buxom Lips Full Color lipgloss in Temptest, a gorgeous pinky neutral shade. It's very much so a "my lips, but better," color. It has a very subtle gold shimmer that adds dimension to your lips, which works very well with the slight plumping this product offers.



Wearability is pretty awesome with this and I can normally get at least an hour wear without any fading, smudging, or feathering.

Buxom Lips Full Color,Bare Escentials,Temptest

Like a lot of other lipglosses, it has a standard doe-foot applicator, but this has no sharp edges and ample cushioning.
You can pick up Bare Escentials products at Sephora and Ulta, and the lipgloss goes for about $20. It's not cheap, but it's worth the splurge.

XOXO,
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment