16 February 2010

A slight diversion from our usual route...

I know, I know, jewelery doesn't really fall under "beauty," but I have to make a quick detour to tell you about my beautiful ring!
UntamedMenagerie is a shop on Etsy where they offer wonderful, whimsical pieces that are truly "wearable art." I bought a ring named "Perched," which is a cleverly designed stainless steel cut-out of a bird that looks as though it is perching on your finger. I've been a fan of UntamedMenagerie for quite a while and, though I don't know the ladies personally,I do know they're from my home state of TN, which coupled with the very quick delivery of my ring, means they're awesome. Wow, that was a mouthful of a sentence, but I hope you understood it!

ring,perched,untamedmenagerie

They can be found at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/UntamedMenagerie

No comments:

Post a Comment